As part of Outdoor Revolution’s ongoing market research; we know that the premium lightweight Movelite T1 Tail single point inflation drive away tailgate awning is the perfect solution for the increasing number of campervans and motorhomes with rear door access. Incorporating a generous internal living area, with the ability to zip an optional two berth sleeping annexe extension or mesh door onto either side; the Movelite T1 Tail remains the number one choice for small motorhoming families desiring additional living, sleeping, or storage space, in the form of a rear fitting driveaway awning. This drive away awning raises the bar when it comes to balancing style, functionality and sheer versatility, with its stylish architecture and gothic arched roof. We have introduced various BRAND NEW upgrades on the latest variation, including a front eyebrow canopy for greater protection against the elements, a mesh fly screen panel, as well as even further ventilation in the interconnecting rear cowl door and inner roof, helping to maintain an excellent through flow of air; perfect for warmer climates. The extra deep rear cowl has been specifically designed to ensure a weather tight fit.
The premium lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any material, granting the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without their impracticalities and weight constraints. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possess a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our Dura-Tech single inflation point air frame technology, utilising welded high pressure tubes, a telescopic roof rigidity pole, the famed Dynamic Speed Valveand patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pumpprovided and deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The Dura-Tech frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and holds our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Panoramic tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped in for complete privacy at night. The extra-deep rear cowl found on this model utilises a tapered profile side for a weather tight fit, plus facilitates both left and right hand entry to ensure accessibility to vehicles from the UK and Europe; these feature waterproof zips and ventilation (with zip down draft covers) on each side. A sewn-in groundsheet increases convenience when pitching, whilst reducing the number of bugs that reach the living area and preventing water ingression to the interior. The addition of twin piping (6mm x 4mm) permits compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range.
We have now introduced a frontal ‘Phoenix Mesh’ ventilation fly screen panel to optimise the through flow of air in the awning and keep insects at bay; this is an assisted healing smart material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form. A NEW integrated front eyebrow canopy has also been incorporated, creating a convenient mini porch area, where you can relax outdoors, whilst sheltered from the elements. All four door panels can be completely in, or zipped fully back, enabling this product to function as a freestanding gazebo in summer.
This product comes complete with reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual-action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point, twin air flow roof ventilation, and attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems. There are an array of complementary optional extras available to purchase with this model, including an inflatable two man annexe, additional mesh door panels, a luxurious carpet (made to measure), two berth inner tent and telescopic roof tensioning poles.
There are two height options available for this model:
1) Movelite T1 Tail Low-Midline – Designed for Lower Campervans & Transporters, Fitting Awning Rails Between 180cm-240cm Tall.
2) Movelite T1 Tail Highline – Designed for Taller, Coach Built or Van Based Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 240cm-290cm Tall.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System – Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Front Fibreglass Pole Eyebrow Canopy – Extending Usable Living Space with an Additional Porch Area, Sheltered Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole Kit – A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front Door Panel – A Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreen for Enhanced Airflow During Summer Months, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Tapered Extra Deep Cowl – 140cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Snugger, Weather-Tight Tail Gate Fitting.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door – Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps, Repair Kit, Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- WIDTH: 250cm
- DEPTH: 300cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm-255cm
- WEIGHT: 21.6kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 47cm x 40cm
- COWL DEPTH: 140cm
- AWNING RAIL LENGTH: 220cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.