PREMIUM LIGHTWEIGHT LARGE FAMILY INFLATABLE CAMPERVAN TUNNEL AWNING
We have redesigned the premium lightweight Movelite T3 inflatable tunnel drive away awning, following popular consumer demand, creating one of the most feature filled mid-sized family touring weekenders on the market, which provides an airy extension of utility space alongside a campervan, motorhome or van conversion. Available in two ergonomic cowl height options and utilizing flexible living/sleeping configurations; the Movelite T3 has been designed to provide an ideal balance between functionality, usability and practicality. The roof structure forms a shallow gothic arch, which offers additional strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off; this is complemented using sleek panel styling and lighter coloured tube covers, granting a visually stunning aesthetic. The newest model utilizes our latest features, including a deeper profile cut connecting cowl for improved vehicle accessibility, an integral front vestibule for total protection against the elements, an internal roof rigidity pole, waterproof cowl side door zips and further ventilation in the interconnecting zip back interior cowl doors. An optional coordinated canopy can be zipped onto the front of the awning for superior protection from the elements.
The premium lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any material, granting the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without their impracticalities and weight constraints. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possess a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our inflatable high pressure triple tube air frame technology, a single telescopic roof rigidity pole, the famed Dynamic Speed Valveand patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pumpprovided, and deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and holds our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant an excellent vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for additional privacy at night. The extra-deep rear cowl found on this model utilises a tapered profile side for a weather tight fit, plus facilitates both left and right hand entry to ensure accessibility to vehicles from the UK and Europe; these feature waterproof zips and ventilation (with zip down draft covers) on each side. A sewn-in groundsheet increases convenience when pitching, whilst reducing the number of bugs that reach the living area and preventing water ingression to the interior. The addition of twin piping (6mm x 4mm) permits compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range.
We have implemented Phoenix Mesh fly screen panels in the side and front doors to optimise the through flow of air in the awning and keep insects at bay; an assisted healing smart material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form. A NEW integral front porch has also been added, creating a convenient canopy area where you can relax outdoors, with maximum shelter against the elements. All four door panels can be zipped completely in, or fully back, enabling this product to function as a gazebo in summer.
This product comes complete with reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point, plus attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems. An array of complementary optional extras are also available for purchase, including a coordinating canopy, extra mesh door panels, a luxurious carpet and a two berth inner tent.
There are two height options available for this model:
1) Movelite T3 Low-Midline – Designed for Lower Campervans & Van Conversions, Fitting Awning Rails Between 180cm-255cm Tall.
2) Movelite T3 Highline – Designed for Taller, Coach Built or Van Based Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 255cm-305cm Tall.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Triple Tube Oxygen Air Frame System – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame to Ensure Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Inflatable Front Vestibule – Integral 90cm Deep Front Porch Area Extending Usable Living/Storage Space, With Additional Protection Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole – A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Left Hand Side Door Panel – Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side – 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door – Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 23.6kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 305cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180cm – 255cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.7m
- AWNING COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 49cm x 41cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay under your awning to provide additional protection.