As the LARGEST inflatable campervan awning in Outdoor Revolutions entire range; the premium lightweight Movelite T5 Kombi inflatable fast pitch drive away awning is filled with endless features, allocating usable space between a cavernous commune area, enclosed front vestibule, with flexible sleeping options available (sleeping up to four adults using our optional inner tents), making this family weekender the ultimate partner for extra large touring groups. The roof structure has been redesigned, using shallow gothic arch architecture, which vastly improves stability, strength and water run-off; this is complemented by sleek panel styling and lighter coloured tube covers, adding to the visually contemporary aesthetic. We have introduced the latest in cutting-edge technology when manufacturing this product, including a front mesh fly screen panel for optimal breathability, a revolutionary twin internal cowl door for improved accessibility to any camper van, from the United Kingdom or overseas, following our exponential growth across Europe. An optional front canopy can be zipped onto this drive away awning for superior protection from the elements.
The premium lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any material, granting the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without their impracticalities and weight constraints. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possess a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our inflatable high pressure quadruple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valveand patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pumpprovided, and deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and holds our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for additional privacy at night. The extra-deep rear cowl found on this model utilises a tapered, profile cut side, ensuring a weather tight fit, plus facilitates left and right hand entry, permitting accessibility to vehicles from both the UK and Europe; these feature waterproof zips and ventilation (with zip down draft covers) on each side. A sewn-in groundsheet increases convenience when pitching, whilst reducing the number of bugs that reach the living area and preventing water ingression to the interior. The addition of twin piping (6mm x 4mm) allows for compatibility with caravans and motorhomes alike, within the corresponding height range. We have implemented Phoenix Mesh fly screen panels in the front and side door to optimise the through flow of air in the awning and keep insects at bay; an assisted healing smart material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form. The integral front porch creates a small canopy area, where you can relax outdoors, with added shelter from the elements; this can be fully enclosed using the windowed front security door, allowing you to encapsulate the surrounding environment from the luxury of your awning, during poorer weather conditions.
This product comes complete with reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point, plus attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems. An array of optional extras are also available for purchase, including a coordinating canopy, luxurious carpet, footprint groundsheet, waterproof roof liner and two/four berth inner tent.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Quad Tube Oxygen Air Frame System – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame Ensuring Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Side & Front Door Panel – Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side – 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Double Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Access Doors – For Increased Accessibility To and From Both UK/European Vans.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 26.1kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 635cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180cm-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.7m
- AWNING COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 55cm x 50cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay under your awning to provide additional protection.