Alpine Type G 17cm 2 Way Rear Speakers
Supply & Fit Alpine Type G Speakers into the rear of your van.
Price includes installation of the speaker to an existing panel or cabinet/furniture such as a rear overhead locker in your camper or plywood side panels. If there is no suitable location to mount the speakers in the rear of your van and you require ply lining or further mounts this will be at extra cost.
6-1/2" (16.5cm) COAXIAL 2-WAY SPEAKER - SPG-17C2
Built to Handle High Power The new Type-G Series of component and coaxial speakers are designed and built to handle high power levels. This speaker also delivers good sound quality, due to a soft dome tweeter, square voice coil wire with Kapton bobbin and an audio tuned capacitor.
- Tweeter Type: 20mm Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Cone Material: Polypropylene Cone Pearl Mica Injection
- Voice Coil Type: Square Voice Coil Wire
- Magnet: Ferrite Magnet
- Frame: Injection Mold Frame
- Design: Long Excursion Design
- Peak Power: 240 W
- RMS Power: 60 W
- Woofer Mounting Diameter: 14.1 cm
- Woofer Mounting Depth: 6.1 cm
- Frequency Response: 68 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity: 88.5dB / W (1m)
Kicker CS 6.5" 160cm 2 Way Rear Speakers
Kicker CS Coaxial Speakers.
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
CS-Series 6-1/2-inch Coaxial Speakers are the perfect upgrade for some serious sound in the rear of your van.
CS-Series Coaxials deliver remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass with a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure not found in stock speakers. The stamped-steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology for the best sonic quality. Using zero-protrusion PEI tweeters with neodymium magnets, you get the clarity you need without interfering with factory grilles.
These CS speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power.
- Zero-protrusion tweeters to fit nearly any factory depth
- Woofer EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) tech assists with precise linear excursion
- UV-treated poly-foam surround resists heat or direct sunlight
- Large woofer magnet in a heavy-duty motor for ultra-clean bass
- PEI-tweeter construction provides superb clarity
- Neodymium tweeter magnets allow for increased volume in high frequencies
- Steel mesh grilles included for speaker protection
VW-shaped 7.0” AV Navigation System with Smartphone control, Bluetooth & DAB+ Radio.
Dash Cam link with the DRV-N520. Display and control the dashboard camera via the DNX518VDABS.
|Partial-detachable VW/SEAT/Skoda shape panel.|
|7.0 Wide Clear Resistive Touch Screen.|
|DAB+ Tuner for Digital Radio Reception Built-in.|
|Bluetooth Built-in (HFP & Audiostreaming).|
|Works with Android Auto or CarPlay via USB.|
|Works with WebLink via USB|
|Garmin Navigation System Built-in.|
|3 Years Free Navigation Map Update & 2 Years Free Inrix Services.|
|DSP - 13-Band EQ - DTA Built-in.|
|DVD/SD/USB 2.0 x 2|
|Front & Rear Cam input + Dashcam link|
|3 Pre-outs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer) 4V.|
Kenwood CMOS Reverse Camera
For use with the Kenwood DNX518VDABS, DNX520VBT & DNX525DAB Head units.
Kenwood CMOS 230 Rear View Camera. High quality, waterproof colour camera for rear-view and reversing applications.
- Wide-angle mirror image
- 1/3.6' Colour CMOS sensor
- Waterproof unit with flexible mount base
- NTSC Video Signal Out (RCA)
- Camera Type: 1/3.6' colour CMOS sensor
- Colour type
- Effective number of pixels roughly: 330000
- High sensitivity Pixels
- Output video: wide-angle mirror image
- Waterproof chassis
- Mounting system: Fexible mount base
- Installation positions: Rear
- Camera ID setting
- Rear view switching: Reverse line
- High voltage protection
- Wide angle lens
- Focal length: f: 1.12mm, F value 2.2
- Horizontal Angle view: +/- 128°
- Vertical Angle View: +/- 103°
- Illumination range: approx. 0.9 to 100000 lux
- Iris System: Electronic
- White balance: Automatically
- Scanning System: Interlace
- Synchronizing System: Internal
- Video output level: 1Vpp, 75Ω
- Video signal format: NTSC (Mirror)
- Connection cable (DC+video): 9 m
*Head unit not included*