Westdubs VW roofs are crafted from unique fibreglass moulds manufactured to the highest standard by local suppliers we trust. Westdubs have selected the best quality components to give you a beautiful, long lasting, highly durable result. They are so confident that they offer a full 2 year warranty on their production and materials.
All front elevating roofs are fitted with an above cab boxed section strengthening frame together with side and rear strengthening frames down both sides of the vehicle.
High Quality Components
Wetsdubs Roof side strengthening frames are made from galvanised steel to stand the test of time. Scissor hinges are laser cut for accuracy and designed to use the existing fitting points of the vehicle. All fittings including screws and fixings are best quality stainless steel.
Hard Wearing, Water Resistant Canvas
Westdubs use heavy duty marine quality fabric in their canvases with an impregnable coating. This means they’re strong, hold their shape and are resistant to abrasion, mildew and ultraviolet fade. They also add a clear seal coat to for a high degree of water resistance. 18 colours as standard and additional colours available.
- Unique fibreglass template design
- Prefabricated reinforcing frame
- Fibreglass roof shell 5cm depth with honeycomb foam insulation
- No exterior bolts
- Laser cut strengthening frames
- 2 year warranty on roof skin and assembly parts
- 18 canvas colour options as standard (Further colour and fabric upgrade options available)
- 3 zip covered windows: 2 mesh, 1 fixed.
- Scenic option – full open zip at front
- Gas struts & stainless-steel scissor hinges
- Made with space for roof bed and option for carpeted bed base
- Vehicle height with the roof only adds 3 inches
- Secure locking system
- Easy replacement of canvas in event of damage
- Water and resistant canvas fabric
- No vinyl for no cracking, sweating and smell
- Folding mechanism pulls tent fabric in away from hinges
- Can accommodate bunk size width 1020mm, 18mm depth and 70 inches long
- Roof load capacity for roof racks 45-50kg